Word of Wisdom

I'm the only one. I can't do every thing but I can do something



Principles of Life

There is no shortcut to success. What you give you get back.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beauty Workshop

Yesterday 22 Dec 2010 I have attend a beauty workshop by Mary Kay. Mary Kay is the famous brand name of skin care product and has been in the world for about 47 years. It is the 100% customer satisfaction product and the product cannot be get in the outlet. There have consultants selling the product and give personal consultation. It was very interesting beacause it teach us how to take care our skin especially face. My friends and I also have been teaching how to touch up and types of our skin. We enjoy the workshop very much and felt very confident. We are very excited to start our new semester because we want to show the different to our students. Hopefully by enjoying this program it will enhance my self confidence and personality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment